A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Leaving in a day...



So I'll be in Camden in less than 24 hours. WWOOOOOO!!!! So I spent some time with one of the besties for a fro-yo jam session to one of our favorite bands and songs. Hope you enjoy... we rock at lip syncing.. and air guitar and piano... not so good at real singing... all the time... or filming while driving... sssh!!!!

Love ya'll...

the next video update will be from Philly/Camden!

Holla.

Love,
j

No comments: