A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Monday, June 23, 2008

2 weeks....

I FINALLY booked my flight for Camden, 3 weeks before I leave. haha. Now I have two weeks left until I leave and I am getting so excited. I actually ended up booking the flight one day earlier... oops! But that means I just get an extra day which is okay by me!!!

I will be leaving on July 7th at 8:15am from LAX and arriving in Philly at 4:37pm and will be in Camden shortly after that. So please be praying for safe travels between 6am and 1:37pm!!!

Please continue to pray. I am so excited to be leaving. I need it. I need a break and I need time with God out of my normal routine. I need to see my kids and I can't wait to see the returning interns. I may tackle or pounce them when I see them all. Every text message until then I want to break down crying because I'm so excited. I have been an absolute emotional basketcase these past two weeks and counting. haha. I will love and miss everyone back here and Cali. but going back will be a nice break and some time for reflection especially since I'll be graduating in less than six months! Ah! I also just need a break from my family and friends and to be with some people who understand my heart for this city. AAAWWWWWW.... I CANNOT WAIT!

Also I'll apologize now if I won't shut up about Camden once I get back. But if you want to hear all about it let's do coffee when I get back.... PLEASE!!!

Love you all. Keep reading and leave comments and love!!!!

No comments: