A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Saturday, September 17, 2011

In Search of Beauty: My Week

The sunset on Wednesday, as I walked into leading a new women's life group. I hope to unveil the beauty of the girls, as God unveiled His love in the beauty of the sunset.

There is nothing more beautiful then seeing people come and worship one Holy GOD together. Shift Thursday.

.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Almost every good thing that happens in a believers life comes to fruition in a small group. I am so glad you are leading a group! Love you, my young friend.