A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Betrayal

This is the verse that I am currently clinging to:

"God heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds" -Psalm 147:3. 
After some things happen this weekend, I am clinging and holding onto God even more... below is something I wrote on my lunch break yesterday...


Betrayal is a funny thing because it brings me closer to you.
Amidst my tears you send someone to rock me back and forth in their arms,
Wiping my tears away.
I feel your peace rest upon me.
Settling my uneasiness is what I long for.
You teach me your ways
I cling to your word, you are my devotion.
Filled with the love I long for,
I regain my strength
You give me the courage I need to face the day.
You bind my wounds as you hold my heart in your hands.
I submit to you and you bring forgiveness.
And teach me forgiveness and you raise me up.
I feel you love through the warmth of the sun on my skin.
I feel your presence in the wind as it moves and swirls around me.
I lift my voice up to you in worship and prayer for continual comfort through this time.
Thank you for your everlasting never-ending steadfast love. Amen.

No comments: