A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Friday, April 29, 2011



Tonight I met YOU there again...
Amidst the tears I feel YOU stripping away my layers.
The pain and weight shed with each piece that drops,
Like a flower each petal withers away, it leaves the center bud raw.
Stripped.
Raw with emotion and tear stained cheeks,
the more that is released, the emptiness I feel,
But I know I must pour out all betrayl and brokeness in order to feel again.
To be filled once I must lay it all at YOUR feet.
Because as the petal wither away, a new flower can began to bloom.
Teach me and show me and help me to heal.
YOU mend the brokeness by shaping my heart because I've placed it in YOUR hands.
I'm ready for the bud to emerge and the flower to bloom and to see the growth that has be brought.
Because YOU have fought for me.
I felt YOUR presence wrapped around me, holding me tight.
A mournful sigh released, I know that healing can only come by YOUR will and way.
FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

1 comment:

Shanda said...

So beautifully written. Such raw emotion in words. I pray your heart is healed.