A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Joy in the Journey

There is joy in the journey, but there is also pain.

Last week's post and therapy session was extremely overwhelming, but I know that God is moving and working in my heart and in my life. As I work through the pain, I can begin to put joy on. I can begin to see the bigger pictures and find joy in the things God reveals. He is continuing to heal my broken, shattered, and maimed heart.

Last Tuesday morning, as I was reading through devotionals I was strucken with God's love and faithfulness.

I read the text below and was so thankful and overwhelmed for the little and big ways that God encourages me...


I Will Heal Your Heart

My Princess,

Don't get discouraged, My beloved; pain is a part of life. But I promise you that I will turn every tear you've cried into joy, and I will use your deep pain for a divine purpose.

Don't try to hide your hurts from Me. I know everything about you. You are Mine, My beloved! I'm the only one who can handle your heart and restore you to health and wholeness again. I, too, have felt great pain, rejection, and anger. But we can go through every trial together. Hand in hand I will lead you back to My place of peace and joy after the storm. The sun will shine on you again, and your heart will be healed.

I promise you, My Princess, that when you go through deep waters of great trouble, I will be with you.When you go through rivers of difficulty you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression you will not be burned.

Love,

Your King and your Healer

"BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THEM! THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL GO AHEAD OF YOU. HE WILL NEITHER FAIL YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU."
    ~DEUTERONOMY 31:6~


Be strong and courageous.... we will get through this my sweet child. He continues to support and love me and hold me in His arms to comfort me.  That verse has been a stronghold reminder of God's faithfulness for the past year now and I am so blessed that He continues to speak through it.

Lord- thank you for your blessings. Lord, may you hold my hand in the process and bring my to wholeness again and may your continue to remove the sting of pain, bitterness, and anger.

Amen. 

No comments: