A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Friday, January 13, 2017

These Are a Few Of My Favorite Things

A few weeks ago, my friend encouraged me to create a birthday wish list
of my favorite things to help give others an idea of things I love.
Hopefully this list lets you get to know me a little bit better as well.
I am just so excited to be turning 30! I hear they are the best decade of years!


So these are a few of my favorite things...

Sunflowers
Dark Chocolate
Trader Joes
Target
Twisted Sage
Bowl of Heaven
Thai Diamond BBQ Glendora
Coffee Klatch
and 
some of these Amazon Goodies


No comments: