A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Few and far posts... sorry!

I’m sorry, my posts and updates have been really behind and now are all just a blur. I have not had very much access to the internet to do posts nor the time to journal, most free time is spent sleeping, enjoying the limited time getting to know interns before we leave, and doing laundry or preparing for the next day.

Two Saturdays ago we went to D.C. which was amazing and yet exhausting… we did so much walking but the sights were quite amazing. The Holocaust Musemum was powerful and then we went to the Capitol Building, Library of Congress, Supreme Court, and one of the Smithonian Museums. Afterwards we went to see the Lincoln Mounument with all the interns and the Vietnam Memorial and then we headed to Georgetown for dinner. We did not arrive at home until about 2:30am and did not go to bed until 3am and I had to get up the next morning for choir at 7am.

Sunday the made the official announcement of that Extreme Makeover: Home Edition was coming to Camden. Yes, it’s true!

No comments: