A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yy = The Days of Your


Y is for The Days of Your

The “Days of Your”, you might ask what is that… to me the Days of Your are the days of our selfish ambition. The Days of Your are filled with selfish thoughts, ideas, motives, and decisions. The days of your are filled with wanting but not seeking, of desiring but searching for all the wrong things in the wrong places.

I left the Days of Your sometime ago and decided to choose the days of You. I am not perfect, as none of us are and I sometimes (more often than not) tend to choose the wrong things to do or say, but the thing that is beautiful about the Days of You is that I am still filled with love. The Days of Your cut at you and get to you, while they offer short turn happiness, thrill, or excitement, or satisfaction they are often times just a small high filled with a low of depression. Those days leave you wanting more and more of that self-satisfaction and leave you lonely and sad deep down. The Days of Your are filled with giving into evil and hate and Satan.

The Day of You are filled with love, grace, forgiveness, and compassion. They bring not only bring happiness but they bring true joy which last forever because it comes from God. These days are filled with peace and contentment.
So I pray that you would choose the Days of You and read the letters below and pray a prayer from that:  

I Want All of You

 
My Princess,

Will you surrender all of yourself to Me? I will never force you to, but I will always desire that you choose to. Please give Me, your husband a chance to love you the way I want to.  

I am the lover of your soul. Won't you open your heart and let me embrace you with my tender touch? I want to steal your heart from this world and let you live in mine.  

I want you to get so lost in Me that nothing can separate us. Come away with Me my beloved and I will complete you in every way.

Love,

Your Prince, who will wait for you

~
"Jesus replied, 'Love the lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with your entire mind this is the first and greatest commandment.'"
~Matt 22:37


Come Away With Me

 
My Princess Bride,
You are Not alone in this World. If ever you think you are, close your eyes and surrender all of yourself to Me. Because I love you,  I will never force you to connect with me but know I will always desire that you draw close to me. Please give Me, your heavenly husband, a chance to love you the way You long to be loved.  

I am the lover of your soul. Won't you open your heart and let me embrace you? 
I want to steal your heart from the worries of this world and have you experience my love in a way that will make your heart dance today.  

Take a deep breath and get so lost in Me that nothing can separate us. Come away with Me my beloved and I will complete you today in every way.

Love,
Your Prince, who will wait for you

~
"Jesus replied, 'Love the lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with your entire mind this is the first and greatest commandment.'"
~Matt 22:37


No comments: