A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A to Z Blogging Complete

While what started out as fun and was supposed to be one month of blogging a letter topic a day turned into a few months, but I am extremely proud of the things that I produced. To recap for your linking pleasure:

A - Accepted
B - Balance, Betrayal, Belief
C - Congratulations
D- Dating
E - Earthly Parents
F- Future
G - Godson
H - Home
I - Independence
J - Joy
K - Kindred Spirits
L - Lady and Love Letters
M- Miracles and Mission
N - Nothing New
O- Oxygen
P - Peru
Q - Queen
R - Realization
S - Support System
T - Testimonies
U -Unbelievable Amounts of Emotion
V - Vine and Vulnerability
W - Waynu Picchu
X - eXamine
Y- The Days of Your
Z - Zig Zag Chrisitans

So long alphabet, on to other topics and a few more about Peru I am sure.

Love,

















Jenn

No comments: