A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Quick Note- More Updates to come soon...

Greetings!

Don't forget that I have a website:

http://jennandcamden.blogspot.com

Prayer Requests for the week:

For one of our camp kids who was suspended for a week for bring a knife to camp and supposedly threatening another camp kid. Please pray for his and his family and he has been acting out at camp due to family problems at home.

Please pray for me because I am still sick, but I am getting a lot better. And for all the other interns who are getting sick right now or are trying to get over from being sick.

And pray for everyone here in Camden, the kids and staff and families that they may be strengthened and know God's love. For hope and for the drive to persist and continue on each and everyday.

Please pray for all of the interns and staff as we prepare for camp to end in 2 1/2 weeks and for me as I return back home with my APU family in three weeks, pray for safe travels.

Blessing,

Jenn

No comments: