A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Funds Needed!!!

You're help is needed...

Twice a week we take I try to take at least three kids out to the corner store or McDonalds, after three weeks my funds are funning quite low and I still have about 3 weeks left and I would love to really take the kids out. So if you would like to contribute that would be lovely, anything from a dollar to five dollars... anything you can give would be great!

Also once a week we go on a swim trip for the kids, but for them it costs 6 dollars. Some of the families cannot even afford that amount once a week and so the interns have been sponsoring the kids that cannot go, so we pay for the kids that can't go and there are at least the same 5 kids each week. So if you'd like to send me some money for that as well, that would be wonderful!

Jennifer Elrod
Urban Promise Intern
Po Box 1479
Camden, NJ 08105

Packages (I'd love some goodies from home)
3700 Rudderow Ave
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

Please keep praying,

Jenn

No comments: