A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Monday, September 23, 2013

CREATOR

Creator

September 22, 2013

One of my new favorite things to do in Haiti is watch the sunsets. It started with Caitlin and I going up to the roof that overlooks the front of the mission and we would watch the sunset and await for the power to come on.
Now we got a few of the other girls going with us each night. I love going up there because it is relaxing and peaceful. I love to see the way that God paints the sky each night.
One of my devotions this week talked about God being CREATOR.

“The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth.” –Isaiah 40:28

Every day God paints the sky beautiful. He plants his beauty within my heart and it is only through His eyes that I can see the world the way He does. Someone might just think, oh that was a nice or pretty sunset. I think, “Wow, God painted that for me”. I acknowledge His beauty and creation because He is the ultimate creator. You cannot know God and not acknowledge the glory of His creations.

I love praising God for the good things He has done. I love sitting on the roof and talking about the things God did and the things that I learned.

I have learned that God loves for us to celebrate with Him the finished work of His own hands. In my life, as well as in the sky and say:
“It is God and it is good, it is good.”



No comments: