A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Monday, September 23, 2013

Life Is A Journey

Life Is A Journey

Life is a journey which has led me back to Haiti for two months this fall.

One thing I am trying to keep on my mind constantly is that God’s got this. God is the alpha and the omega.
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.” –Revelation 21:6


Tap Tap ride into Haiti.
There are a lot of things I’m hoping for out of my time in Haiti and a lot of things I’m hoping for once I get home. But I have to remember that I never have to be confused about who God is or where I am going.
He is with me every morning that I awake. When I work through the day, especially the hot and sweaty ones, He is always close by. He is always ready to guide me. I never have to worry about how I fit into God’s plans- my biggest concern should only be with knowing God and spending time with Him. My future is in His hands.

The Lord knows the things that I will encounter in Haiti. The things that are happening at home and the things I will return to.

My every thought and step is recorded with God because He know my past, present, and future. He has planned every detail of my day and life with such great purpose and love. Gently and firmly He is preparing me for the day in which I will join Him in heaven and be made perfect.

Lord – I pray to continually give my life to you for safekeeping. Your wisdom and protection is marvelous.

Simple Truth:
Life is a journey that begins and ends with God.
I am so excited for what He has in store.
Playing in the courtyard with brother Julmard and Richie!



No comments: