A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Two Weeks

September 24, 2013

It’s crazy to believe that I am entering my third week here in Haiti.
Time has flown by- some days are longer than others and some days are shorter.

I have done much more than photography as I have gotten to spend some time in relationship.

My favorite thing to do is to head down to the Miriam Center and visit and greet each of the children every morning.
I love hugs from Mackenly and I love running away from Ti-Carlos and Kenderson, and Carlos when he smells.

Gilbert and I have named some of the kids the Poopy Brothers… numbers one, two and three. Partly because last night when I walked downstairs to say goodnight to the kids I had to avoid stepping in poop as one of the mamas was cleaning up after Issac as someone how he got poop on three different parts of the walkway.

Please check out some of my blogs from the last two weeks:

This week I am looking forward to making a video of the Miriam Center children and taking more photos of all the areas at the mission. 

1 comment:

Priscilla Chauser said...

poopy brothers. LOVE IT!! Wishing I could meet Gilbert one day!