A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Monday, July 28, 2008

7/14/2008... Monday... with a side of Funfetti

Monday, July 14th, 2008

Today I spent another day with Jeri and did a VBS project for another quilt. We did it at a church in Collingswood, a church that we actually sang at last year. The kids did a pretty good job on the quilt. Afterwards as a thank you Jeri took us to lunch at the tortilla press and it was so yummy.

Later that day I helped with the Camp Faith and Spirit camp nights, I barbequed for Faith and then I made a bunch of cookies for Spirit and hung out with some of the interns for a little while. After camp night was over and I helped clean, we all hung out and then I left for Cleve’s house to pack. Urban wanted me to move into the Trekker House on East because his wife was going to be out of town and didn’t want to create any weirdness or awkward situations, which is understandable. I moved into the Trekker House on the third floor and then Josh drove the boys home and so I said goodnight and began to unpack a little bit this evening.

Yummy funfetti cookies... my speciality... notice the heart shaped one in the corner.





---
Funny story:

I was helping Matt set-up and cook the food for the camp night and this little girl walks up and sees us talking at asks us how long we’d been dating, just because we were talking to each other. And then she tried to hook us up or get us to date since we weren’t. I just thought that it was funny that if you talk to the opposite sex or they see you with someone a few times, then they assume that ya’ll are dating.

No comments: