A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Monday, July 28, 2008

SWIM DAY... 7/15/08... Tuesday

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today was SWIM DAY for Camp Grace.

It was a day earlier because Friday is going to be the “Capture the Flag Tournament”. Swim day was good, the sun was out and I hung out with Tatiana and Dayna and then sat on the edge of the pool most of the day. I did find out that my Bible Buddy Karles was suspended from camp and swim day today because she slapped Clarence in the face at camp yesterday. There is a no fighting rule and so Albert had to suspend her although he didn’t want to. Clarence and another boy had been teasing and mocking Karles and since they refused to stop, she slapped Clarence almost across the face. Albert told her to just come to him next time and he’ll take care of things, instead of resorting to violence.

After camp I hung out at UP and was just listening to music and journaling and online. Soley did a whole show of love songs for Sean, it was pretty entertaining.

I just love hanging out and being in community with other people.

...
I leave in a week.... :(

No comments: