A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Monday, July 28, 2008

FRIDAY!!! July 18th, 2008...


Friday, July 18th, 2008

Since I only have two camp days left in Camden, I spent today at Camp Grace. Today was “Capture the Flag” so more than half our kids were missing and after the kids playing the tournament left, we had less than twenty kids left so we had a hang out day. I gave some money and we bought snacks for later. We took all of the kids upstairs after breakfast and they hung out and played games. We had chess, Connect 4, pool, Wii, an airhockey table, and a pool table. So we just hung out and played with the kids for two hours. I taught Asyria (Karles’ sister) how to play pool and she was pretty good.






Today was the last day of my picture… my camera died and I have failed to find a charger. So there will be some picture stealing to complete my time. Haha.

I went back to UP after camp and hung out with Sean and the kids and did walk homes.

Tonight was Staff Night and so I spent it with Camp Spirit and we all loaded up in the mini bus and headed to Applebees for dinner. Our group had about 25 people and we ended up going to Friendly’s to have dinner because they could accommodate us. Sean and I shared a salad and we (our end of the table; me, Sean, Dana, and Jenny) just talked about anything and everything, especially about how God continues to work and surprises us. I love those moments of stories and sharing and that continued building of community.

After we got back to UP we just hung out and ended up watching Aladdin upstairs.

No comments: