A Glimpse of Mi Vida...

It started with a missions trip to Camden, where my life and perspective were changed and where this blog began. Life has been a roller coaster filled with its ups and downs and I'm excited for the adventure and discovering what God has in store, even though I really dislike roller coasters... I am a Lady in Waiting...

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Camden Money... 4 More Days



Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Thank you to everyone who has given your support prayerfully and financially to help Camden. I cannot wait to share with the kids how great my family and friends back home are! Thanks to you, you have funded me going to Camden... are paying for trips for lunch and ice cream with the kids, trips to the pool (we got swimming once a week and the kids cannot often afford it), and fans for my hot camp. Also I'll be buying water jugs so we have plenty of water to keep the kids hydrated.

Wish me luck, pray for me, give me lots of love and hugs before I leave. I'd love calls before I leave, and calls and messages while I'm there.

4 more days baby.... 4 more days... until I'm under the Camden Umbrella-ella-ella-a-a!

haha.
love. love. love.
j

No comments: